Share This Recipe
Makes about 2 cups
This purée is so easy to make and is seriously tasty spread on toast for a morning or afternoon snack. It also makes a great sandwich filling and a delicious dip. It’s a great source of protein for your child – and you!
- 400 g tin cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 180 g tin tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped parsley or chives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons plain yoghurt
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor (or Thermomix) until well combined and smooth.