Share This Recipe
Made with fresh coconut and without any added sugar, you can feel quite virtuous about eating these pretty little puddings. Look for a preservative-free (organic) brand of shredded coconut to sprinkle on top.
- 5 fresh dates (Medjool), pitted
- 1 banana, peeled (approx. 90g)
- 1 young fresh coconut, milk drained and reserved, flesh scooped (approx. 260 g milk)
- ¼ cup raw cacao
- ¼ cup white chia seeds
- 1/3 cup (90 g) coconut cream
- Shredded coconut, to serve
- Place dates, banana and coconut flesh into a food processor or high powered blender (such as a Thermomix) and blend until smooth. Scrape down the sides with a spatula.
- Add the coconut milk and cacao and blend until combined. Scrape down the sides and repeat if needed.
- Add the chia seeds and coconut cream and stir through until combined. Divide mixture between 4 or 6 glasses. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours to firm.
- Serve topped with shredded coconut.