Help stave oﬀ the classic toddler fear-of-all-things green by involving your child in making this delicious, bright green drink. The more accustomed she is to seeing green on the menu, the less likely she is to develop an aversion down the track. Plus she’ll be getting a big serve of nutrients at the same time.
- 200 g honeydew melon ﬂesh
- 1 green apple, cored, quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 1 – 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
- 5 ice cubes
- 150 ml water
- Place all ingredients into a blender (or Thermomix) and blend for 1 minute until smooth and frothy. Add more water if you prefer a thinner consistency.