These cut-out jellies are just so pretty and infinitely healthier than any store-bought lollies. Free from refined sugars, they’re perfect treat for your little one to help you make.
- 250 g fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, just thawed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup boiling water
- 5 tablespoons quality gelatine powder
- Grease a 26 x 16 cm shallow, non-stick slice tin or glass dish lightly with oil.
- Place the berries and syrup into a Thermomix or food processor and process until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve to remove the seeds.
- Place the cold water into a large bowl or jug. Sprinkle over the gelatine and set aside for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the boiling water and whisk with a fork until dissolved. Add the strained fruit and stir to combine. Quickly pour into the prepared tin. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- Once set, turn out onto a chopping board. Cut into squares or use cutters to cut into desired shapes.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.