Share This Recipe
Makes about 1.5 cups
This puree is wonderful for one of your baby’s first foods. It also makes a great, healthy alternative to jam on pancakes and French toast for any age.
- 3 large (or 4 small) red or pink apples
- 150g fresh or frozen raspberries
- Natural yoghurt, to serve
- Peel, core and chop the apples. Steam about 10 minutes until tender.
- Transfer apples to food processor / blender, add the raspberries and blend together until smooth.
- Set aside one serving and serve topped with a dollop of yoghurt. Freeze the remainder in individual portions for later use. You may need to add some liquid (a little water or your baby’s milk) to get the consistency just right before serving to your baby.
Suitable for freezing