Share This Recipe
Makes about 30
- 175 g plain flour
- 50 g (½ cup) grated parmesan cheese
- 50 g (½ cup loosely packed) grated cheddar cheese
- 125 g butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives, finely snipped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Place the flour and cheeses in a Thermomix or food processor and pulse for a few seconds until just combined. Add the butter and water and pulse until the mixture starts to ball around the blade. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead very lightly. Divide the dough in half, form each half into a disc shape and wrap in plastic wrap (cling film). Refrigerate for 1 hour. (You can keep the dough in the refrigerator for up to 1 week before baking, or in the freezer for 2 months before thawing and baking.)
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 180C. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Roll the dough out to 5 mm thickness all over. Use a pastry cutter to cut out the biscuits, arranging on the prepared trays. Lightly re-roll and cut any leftovers.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes or until light golden and crisp. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.