Make this Valentines Day particularly sweet by making your beloved a delicious, healthy fruit salad of love hearts in every shade of ruby. With all the fun cut outs, this is a breakfast dish that any little ones in your family will particularly adore helping you prepare.
- 800 g watermelon, rind removed and cut in thick slices
- 250 g large strawberries, hulled and halved
- 10-12 raspberries
- 10-12 red grapes
- Yoghurt, to serve (for dairy-free, use coconut yoghurt)
- Pistachios and slivered almonds, to serve (optional)
- Shredded coconut, to serve (optional)
- Cut the watermelon and strawberries into shapes using 3-4cm heart-shaped cutters. Divide between serving bowls with the raspberries and red grapes.
- Serve as is or topped with yoghurt, nuts and coconut (if liked).