Green banana coconut smoothie
Share This Recipe
This is a glorious morning kick start smoothie. If you’re not generally a green smoothie fan, this one will win you over, I promise. I like to add some probiotic powder if I haven’t included any yoghurt in my breakfast so that my family is getting a little serve of those all-important good bugs at the same time.
- 5 ice cubes
- 2 bananas, roughly chopped
- 60 g baby spinach Leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 60 g coconut milk or cream
- 150 g milk (for dairy-free, use soy milk or almond milk)
- 150 g coconut water (or water)
- 1-2 tsp honey (optional – honey is not suitable for children under 12 months)
- 1-2 tbsp LSA (ground linseed, sunflower, almond)
- Place all of the ingredients into your Thermomix mixing bowl (or high-powered blender) and blend 60 sec/speed 9 or until smooth and frothy.